Human Capital Management for the Cannabis Industry Buyers Guide
The cannabis workforce is unlike any other.
Managing a mostly hourly workforce in the complex, highly-regulated cannabis industry requires acute attention to detail, compliance expertise, and the right tools to help support business growth while engaging employees.
Effective human capital management (HCM) technology is essential for recruiting, hiring, managing, paying, and retaining talented, high-performing employees in this highly competitive business environment. You know it’s time to take your organization’s HCM stack to the next level, but where do you begin? The pressure is on to choose the right solution at the right cost from the right vendor who will stand at your side from purchase through deployment and beyond.
In this guide, you will learn how to:
- Build a relevant and effective cross-functional team
- Scope accurate business requirements
- Understand the right questions to ask vendors to learn which HCM solution can best meet the needs of your stakeholders
- Recognize what the universal benchmarks should be for any unified HCM platform
- Plan the HCM buying process by using an actionable set of tools and resources
Fill out the form to get access to the HCM Buyer’s Guide for the cannabis industry to learn how to navigate the buying process for HCM technology.