401(k) State Mandates and Employee Retention Strategies
Requirements Operators Need to Know for 2021
As more states require cannabis businesses to offer 401(k) plans, operators need to know the laws that apply to their states to comply with state mandates and avoid penalties.
Watch as Wurk and ABG MJ 401(k) outline the state-by-state requirements and the essential resources you will need to plan for 2021. In addition to remaining compliant, offering and matching 401(k) plans are an excellent employee retention strategy and incentive as operators attract talent from other industries.
States covered in the webinar
- Chris Lagana, Business Development & Partnerships, Wurk
- Tom Krusic, VP Wealth Management & Retirement Plan Services, ABG MJ 401(k)
- Erica Bonser, Director of Marketing, ABG MJ 401(k)
Wurk and ABG MJ 401(k) are Integrated Partners
Wurk and ABG MJ 401(k) allow cannabis employers to remain competitive while attracting and retaining top talent by offering an employer sponsored 401(k).
- Create comprehensive plans with successful outcomes to support your employees and contribute back to your bottom line.
- Provide your employees with customized learning paths via our digital platform to improve financial literacy.
- Empower employees to make or change contributions through payroll deductions. Read more.
Fill-out this form to watch the webinar.